Monday, June 11, 2012

Hola

Hey pretty ladies!

This is my first post and just wanted to tell you a little bit about myself. I LOVE makeup! Yes Yes Yes.... Fashionista at heart! Anything that has to do with new make up tricks, products, or little gadgets to make our lives easier (and take less than 2 hours getting my face on) I will be investigating. I will keep you updated with the newest fashion trends and styles. Also, you can see some of my actual work. I make bikinis! (swimwear line coming soon... well, maybe not too soon but in the future). You'll see me try out some funky hairdo's (and possibly don'ts lol). I'll post some DIY videos and tutorials as well. Please feel free to let me know anything you will like to see and I will do my best to help out with that. Well, this is all for now. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment