Tuesday, June 12, 2012

About Face

So, it all starts with the face! We must take care of our skin no matter what age we are. Whether it's cleansing our face at night or doing those little extra night regimes to avoid those crows feet. Every night after I take a shower (wash my face of course) I moisturize my face and neck with a good moisturizer. I also apply an under eye serum to my eyes and a lip moisturizer to my lips to keep that pretty little pout. Lately, I've been using an amazing skin care line called KollagenX. It it made with 24 carat GOLD! I felt like I was Cleopatra putting gold on my face. They focus on the Nano Gold Technology which is a million times smaller than a grain of sand. Being that small it penetrates deeper into the skin, boost production of new cells, and promote Collagen and Elastin synthesis so that the skin becomes healthier, fuller, and has less wrinkles. It is also an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, reduces the size of pores, reduces under eye bags, wrinkles and fine lines. Phewww.... now you know why I'm using this.


They have a 24KT Gold Collagen Mask that I use once a week. That mask is amazing! I leave it on for 30 minutes and once I take it off my skin feels so refreshed. I look kinda crazy for 30 minutes but it's well worth it. (Sample picture below)


It is good to also take care of your lips. They are important too! A little tip: Exfoliate! Use your toothbrush on your lips when your brushing your teeth to remove any dead skin. BeautiControl also has a really good lip exfoliant you can buy that is like a scrub. It's called Skinlogics® Lip Apeel. Its double sided with a scrub on one side and a lip balm on the other. KollagenX has a lipgloss that you can also use at night (or during the day for some shine) to help reduce and prevent the lines on your lips. Plus, your hubby is going to love you going to sleep with shimmery lips.

 

Finally, take care of your face! Moisturize and wear an SPF in the sun. (FYI: These are all products I've purchased and use)






No comments:

Post a Comment